Thursday, September 4, 2008

School

Wow, I cant believe school just started; whats that? i think my happyness just commited suicide. But I don't have to worry my teen angst just kicked in. Time to revolt! I will refuse to do my homework! hahaha take that establishment. That didn't work anybody good at biology? Fuck I don't want to wake up in the morning to write on some stupid paper that some old asshole said was a way to teach me shit. Fuck projects why dont teachers just tell us straigt up facts for 20 minutes and we do group work for another 20 minutes? seems easy is easy. Nope the school wants to bend us over really far and say you get a d for little flexibility. Why can't the teacher say you got an F romen, F for Fantastic. If that happened i would be happy to go to school everyday. Horray for Learning.



I won't fail this Year Romen

No comments: