Sunday, August 17, 2008

I HAVE ENTERED THE NEW AGE

Well world, you made me do it. I am now a blogger. I just hope i don't spend my entire rest of my life dedicated to my computer. usually its Facebook! now its Blogging, Facebook, Blogging Facebook. Well its not like i have anything better to do in my life ( It is the summer). At least its not Guitar Hero now. I NEED A NEW HOBBY !!! somebody help me out here i spend most of my time not blinking looking at a monitor now, but who at my age doesn't. At least i didn't sink as low as making web comics ( that's a different thing won't get into that now). What is a teenage boy to do. Well i guess blogging is in! I might as well get a head start on it. I like to think someone will catch wind of my blog; i hope they say "wow chives i like this kids opinion". I highly doubt it though. I will continue this blogging. Hoping that its good.


Romen

No comments: