Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Don't Call me an Oreo

You know if theres one thing I've I learned about white people in my years is that they sure love to claim they're black than some black people. I've come to realize that they're not at all blacker. White people thinks there is one type of black person, the hood gangsta black guy. Gets your heads out of your ass people! what about the church going black man?, the light skinned black man?, the educated black man?, or the guy from a different country black man? but no white people say they are blacker! Look if your skin pigment isn't black your not black, you never will be black, and your not truly black. It's hard to be a minority, and when someone like me who's gotten a break to go to a good school gets called an Oreo, IT'S FUCKIN OFFENSIVE! If i ever hear some white ass thats never even spent the week end in the hood i will explode on them. I HATE IT! I'm no shorewood kid, i just got here, my mom worked so hard to get out of the hood, and she fought hard for me not to go to MPS. I got up this fucking hill of de facto segregation and i don't want to hear white people say they blacker than ME. I may sound white but I'm not white in anyway. SO GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

Surprise Nigga I'm black, Romen

No comments: